The buggy's bi-monthly outing

So a few days ago I ordered a new car seat for Edward. It was a Britax front facing one. Then the same day I saw a press release about new regulations for car seats recommending rear facing until 15 months. 


Apparently rear facing car seats are commonly used in Scandanavian countries and the USA well beyond what seems to be the standard British 9 months. I knew nothing about this, have since looked into it and was quite shocked by what I found. As the car seat I ordered had arrived we went into town to take it back so we can get an extended rear facing one! The gigantic box fitted quite well on the buggy and Edward was happy in the solar weave connecta. I must say for a lovely boiling hot day we both managed not to overheat so I'm really pleased with the solar weave. It's good to brush the dust off the buggy now and then though! Steph x


Leave a Reply