Little Frog diary - day 2

Today on our dog walk we tried a kangaroo carry and took the little frog to play on the swings:


Then we headed down to Holsworty waitrose to get some yummy food for a BBQ in this glorious weather! We did a front wrap cross carry and I managed it without draping the ends of the wrap all over the ground. 


Walking around Waitrose, 2 lovely ladies came up to us and said how wonderful 'it' (the wrap!) was.  They said how happy he looked and how clever it was. The checkout lady commented that I 'had my hands full', which was actually completely untrue as Edward was quiet and happy in the wrap and my hands were perfectly free to pack up the shopping. I knew he was happy and close to me and I didn't have to worry about keeping an eye on him or entertaining him as I would if he were in a trolley. We lovebaby wearing! 
Steph x

Leave a Reply