We did it!

Hooray! Today I decided, finally, that I must have a go at a back carry. It went much better than expected. I must admit I've been putting it off for ages, worried that it would all go horribly wrong, but actually it was fine. 


My short size 2 wrap was just sitting on the sofa and I thought 'Right, we're gonna do this'. I thought back to sling meet where lovely people showed me various back carries, laid the wrap out on the sofa, put Edward down in the middle of it, tucked it in his trousers, crossed my arms and held his arms and the wrap and somehow managed to get him onto my back! Tried to adjust a bit and tied it off, and there he was in a 'ruck' carry on my back! It felt surprising secure and I did a bit of tidying up with him back there happily tugging on my hair. Will have to rethink that bit! 

Leave a Reply