Shopping

I hate food shopping, always have, and having a baby in tow doesn't make it any easier. So today I sat in my parking spot for 5 minutes trying to decide whether to take the car seat in the big trolley, or take the baby in the little trolley with the seat, or wrap him, like I usually do. I don't know why I dithered really, the sling is absolutely the best option. So I slung him and marched on in, and man did my back kill! But not because of my sling, my little boy was all cuddled in helping me choose bananas, but those blinking trolleys should come with a wonky wheel warning, it was like steering a tank!


GRAYSON ENJOYING THE STRAWBERRIES FROM OUR SHOP


 At least I got a lovely comment at the tills as I was packing with ease with a little face watching - 'oh doesn't that carrier work well, I must tell my grand daughter to get one' :)

Leave a Reply