Looking back and shopping!



So I found these taken 21st November 2012, so Elsie was about 2wks old. I think this was the first time we used the kari-me and look how snuggly she is...just perfect. Just wanted to share those :)

Yesterday was supermarket shopping, as usual we get to the bread and Elsie decides enough is enough. I whip out my handy ring sling, tilt her on to the side, cover myself with the tail and pop a boob out! Although this is brilliant, I will admit I still get stressed until she's settled, but at least I know it's there. Said ring sling is below (note the brolly...pram definitely not needed on rainy days either!)


Today we went to Atlantic village where I wore the trusty connecta. I could take my boots off and try shoes on easily...I felt pretty darn smug. I also spoke to a lady at the till in GAP who liked the connecta and mentioned her baby bjorn. We talked for a bit about anatomy and I found out her baby is 1yr, she seemed a little apprehensive about carrying an older baby, I soon explained the benefits for her! Of course I referred her to the sling meet/library...you never know!



Leave a Reply