Teething Gremlins


So, the teeth are on the way, Grayson is not happy and is choosing to let me know about it by shouting....very loudly. Poor little boy:( 
However slings to the rescue! He's been fractious all day, so I wrapped him up in our Glow bugs, donned a hat and marched off into town. The plan was for him to sleep, he didn't, but he did spend the next hour happy as Larry, watching to world from the sling, charming passers-by with his smile and forgetting all about his teeth. Then gently gently his head felt heavier, and his breathing got deeper and I asked the lady in the bakery 'are his eyes closed?'. 'Yes' she says 'he looks so comfortable'. And so we potter home, I love the feeling of him on my chest, his hair close enough to breathe in. Remembering how I felt when heavily pregnant as I stroke his back. Happy days, I hope the teething gremlins stay away.

One response to “Teething Gremlins

Leave a Reply