traveling wraps

There are some lovely people in the babywearing community, who generously lend they're wraps out to others.. just to try, to help out or to have them help soften it with use!
I'm lucky to have one such friend right here, in north Devon..

Hannah often lets me look through her 'stash' to try out something new,
and currently we are borrowing this one from her...
< elleville aubergine size 6

There are also friends I have on the web... never met them..
We're just in a few groups on Facebook... and they kindly have sent me their wraps traveling!
It's one way to try a wrap before you buy it!
I'm always amazed at the generosity if others, but when it comes to expensive wraps and strangers, even more so. Lovely though :)













Above are:
(pics 1 & 2) oscha starry night forget me not.
(pic 3) elleville paisley
(Pic 4) elleville zara lemongrass.

Leave a Reply